How to install node js on xampp localhost
How to install node js on xampp localhost: node js download and follow the following steps - how to install node js on windows
It's really easy to install Node js if you are using Xampp or Wamp etc.
Nodejs.org has created a Windows Installer (.msi) for Node Js.
If don't have Xampp installed on your localhost, Download & Install Xammp.
- Download Windows Installer (.msi) for Node Js from Node Js Official Website.
- Run the Installer (.msi installer that you have downloaded) and follow the prompts steps in the installer.
- Congrats!, now you have installed node.js successfully with NPM and Node Modules.
- NPM – Node Package Manager – which lets you add Node Packages/Modules like Express Js, Mongoose, PM2, Nodemailer etc very quickly and easily.
- Keep your Apache and Node ports different.
- Run - node -v on cmd to test the version of Node Js.
- Run - npm -v on cmd to test the version of NPM (Node Package Manager).
You may also like - Node.js Tutorial
You may also like - Node.js Interview Questions And Answers
Now, Open cmd (COMMAND PROMPT) and run following command:
You may also like - React.js Tutorial
You may also like - React.js Interview Questions Answers