Integrate Git Bash with Visual Studio Code
Following are the steps:
- First, Install Git Bash - Download & Install Git
- Second, Install Visual Studio Code - Download & Install Visual Studio Code
- Now, Open your Visual Studio Code Editor, and Go to File > Preferences > Settings (Or just Press Ctrl + ,)
- Now, Copy Paste the following code in User Settings
- To Check, Press Ctrl + ~ (Control+Tilde) and your Bash Terminal will open and selected as bash.
Note: if you are not able to find then click on ... on right side and open settings.json
// Git Bash "terminal.integrated.shell.windows": "C:\\Program Files\\Git\\bin\\bash.exe"
Congrats!, you have successfully Integrated Git Bash with your Visual Studio Code.