Frontend Developer Interview Questions 
Frontend Developer - Key Role and Responsibilities
- An experts who design, develop and integrate (UI/UX), etc of the application/website.
- Frontend developer should know how to integrate RESTful Web-Service or APIs on frontend.
- A Frontend developer should have good expertise of following tools and technologies -
- jQuery and Ajax
- CSS Preprocessor - SASS, etc.
- Design Frameworks - Bootstrap, Material-UI, Tailwind, etc.
- Version Control Tools (GIT), JIRA, Design and Debuging tools and utilities, etc.
Frontend Developer Interview Questions useful for junior, mid-level and senior frontend developer [Fresher | Experienced].
[Basic] - Frontend Interview Questions
- What is HTML?
- What is CSS?
- What is jQuery?
- What is Ajax?
- What is Babel?
- What is Webpack?
- What is the difference HTML and HTML5?
- What is the difference CSS and CSS3?
- What is CSS Pre-Processor and it's benefits?
- What is SASS?
- What is NPM?
- What is Yarn?
- What is PWA?
- What is REST?
- What is GraphQL?
- What is differnec between RESTful APIs and GraphQL?
- Why and when should I Use Babel and Webpack?
- What are the difference defer and async attributes in script tag?
- What is the difference between package.json and package-lock.json?
[Intermediate] - Frontend Interview Questions
- What is CORS?
- What is Clickjacking?
- What is KISS principle?
- What is SOLID principle?
- What is Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)?
- What is strict-mode? Explain some advantages and disadvantages?
- What is difference between apply, call and bind?
- Explain the difference between visibility:hidden and display:none?
- What is the difference between local storage session storage and cookies?
[Advanced] - Frontend Interview Questions
- What skills are required to become a frontend developer?
- How would you optimize a website's assets resources?
- How would you improve website performance?
- What would you reduce page load time?
- What is the difference between responsive and adaptive web-design?
- What is a CDN and what is the benefit of using CDN?
- What is domain pre-fetching and how does it help with performance?
- What is the difference between a unit test and a functional test?
- How do you deal with browser-specific style incompatibility?
- What security measures would you take while developing a frontend app?
- What is the advantage of using a code style linting tool?
- What SEO best practices or techniques do you use in your frontend app?
Important questions which every frontend developer should know: