Hadoop Interview Questions
Hadoop Interview Questions: we have listed most important hadoop admin interview questions and answers asked in technical interview.
Q: What is Hadoop?
Hadoop is a distributed computing platform which is written in Java.
- Processing and handling "Big Data" was a very big problem, then Hadoop comes into the picture as a soluntion.
- Apache Hadoop is a framework which provides us various services or tools to store and process Big Data.
- Hadoop helps in analyzing Big Data and making useful business decisions, which can't be done efficiently and effectively using traditional systems.
You may also like - React Js Interview Questions
Q: What is Hadoop's Components?
- Storage unit– HDFS (NameNode, DataNode)
- Processing framework– YARN (ResourceManager, NodeManager)
Q: What is Big Data?
Big data is a term that describes the large volume of data – both structured and unstructured
Q: What is the main differences between traditional RDBMS and Hadoop?
|1||RDBMS relies on the structured data.||Any kind of data can be stored into Hadoop i.e. structured, unstructured or semi-structured.|
|2||RDBMS is used for OLTP processing.||Hadoop is used for analytical and for big data processing.|