Top 10 HR Interview Questions
In this article, we have written about the most frequently asked Questions in HR Round!. this will help you to crack the HR Interview. You should be careful while answering HR Interview Questions. most people are very good at Technical Skills but failed to clear their HR Round. So, you need to know how to answer these type of common questions asked in HR Round.
Let’s see some questions and how to answer them.
This is the first question which you may face in each interview. This question is to start up with the interview process in most of the companies. So, prepare yourself.
Let's Start with Starting words:
Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.
- Hello Sir/Ma'am Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening.
- (Note - If Interviewer has already called you by your Name then you may skip this point.)
- Name & Place:
- My Name is XYZ and I'm from Delhi.
- (If your interview is going on in the same city then you can say - I'm from Delhi itself.)
- I have completed my B.Tech from XYZ University in 2018 with 75%.
- I have completed my 12th and 10th in 2014 & 2012 with 65% & 60% respectively.
- Work Experience:
- I have more than 5 years of working experience in web & application programming. Currently I'm working with XYZ Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- About my previous experience I have also worked with XYZ_2 technologies etc.
- About my hoobies, I love writing blogs.
Let's end with Closing words:
Well, that was just a brief summary. however if you would like to know any further details, I would be glad to share it.
With this question employers want to know the aim of your life. You can answer them in a short way.For Example:- I want to pursue my career ahead with a technical person cum managerial role. I think this would help me in polishing the role of a Project Manager in the future.
You can reply which is best suited for you!.
Example - being an individual contributor I would like to get a host of clients who can offer me quality software projects and I would like to establish a creative setup in the future.
This is a most favored behavioral interview questions and you have to handle it in a right way.
You can say that "I am inclined towards the creative side of doing right things. I can adjust the situations throwing a highly challenging environment with a lot of pressure."
In Short, your skills best suited for the current job profile
You need to be unique in this question. After working with dedicated service to my current employer, I am ready to accept the new challenge and contribute the same dedication if given the opportunity.
This answer will tell Interviewer several things About your -
- Career Goals
- Professional Values
- Sense of Maturity
Best & Short Answer is:
I am looking for better opportunity for career growth and new challenge with more responsibilities.
Note: Don't say anything bad about your current and previous employers/company.
Every Company has a salary range associated with the respective Job Profile.
Every organization must have the proper salary scale as per job role. Rather, try to ask them what type of salary the company offers for that particular position.
Note: If Interviewer insist you and wants to know your expectation, just be careful and tell them your expectation honestly which meets your skills and market trends for that job position, and also mention that is it negotiable or not.
- If you are a fresher - What would be my role as a fresher in your company?
- What are the growth and development opportunities for this role?
- Hi Sir, requesting you to provide your feedback on my interview as a suggestion?