Learn Node.js Tutorial for Beginners
Node.js Tutorial - Learn Node.js
Node.js Tutorial for Beginners: In this Introductory Tutorial of Node.js you will Learn:
- What is Node.js?
- Prerequisites for Learning Node.js
- Why you should Learn Node.js?
Node js is single-threaded, which employs a concurrency model based on an event loop. It doesn’t block the execution instead registers a callback which allows the application to continue.
It means Node.js can handle concurrent operations without creating multiple threads of execution so it can scale pretty well.
- Mozilla FireFox - SpiderMonkey
- Microsoft Edge - Chakra
Following things you should know in advance before you start learning Node.js.
- Familiarity with ES6 Features.
- Basic understanding of the DOM, NPM, node_modules, etc.
- Visual studio code IDE - used for writing code (Optional)
- Latest Chrome browser - used for debugging (Optional)
- Learning Curve: It is easy to learn Node.js and it's frameworks like Express.js etc.
- Node.js - Asynchronous I/O and Event-Driven Architecture.
- Single-Threaded: Node.js applications uses the "Single Threaded Event Loop Model" Architecture to handle multiple concurrent requests.
- Open Source: Node.js has an open-source community and node.js is released under the MIT license.
So, Let Start Learning Node.js