PHP Tutorial - Learn PHP Online
In this introductory tutorial of PHP you will learn about following.
- What is PHP?
- Prerequisites for learning PHP
- Is it easy to learn PHP?
- Can I learn PHP by myself?
- Is PHP good for beginners?
- Is PHP easier than Node.js?
- Is PHP faster than Node.js?
- Is PHP really Dying 2021?
- Why you should learn PHP?
PHP is a server-side scripting language.
PHP tutorial for beginners and professionals provides in-depth knowledge of PHP.
There are a following things you should know in advance before you start learning PHP.
- Basic familiarity with HTML & CSS
- Basic knowledge of jQuery & Ajax.
- Basic knowledge of any databse like MySQL.
Yes, All you need is a code editor, XAMPP/LAMP/MAMP server to run PHP on your local machine and self confidence and positive attitude.
No, Node.js is much faster than PHP.
No, There are lots of website which are running on wordpress (PHP). It is very good for small and medium scale website.
- It is easy to learn.
- It is free & open source.
- It is best suited for small & mid-level Projects.
- You can get job easily. (Initially payscale may be less but later you can learn other new technology and which will help you to increase your payscale.)