Step-1: First, install react app creator - Create React App.
>> npm install -g create-react-app
For Linux and Mac:
>> sudo npm install -g create-react-app
Step-2: Now, create a your project using react app.
>> create-react-app myFirstReactProject
Step-3: Now, go to the project folder and start the your app/project.
>> cd myFirstReactProject >> npm start
Some important files and folder created by Create React App
- package.json - it's json config file which contains all modules and thier version details etc
- package-lock.json - it's contains actual link of installed modules/dependencies in your react js application.
- src - it's your main folder which contains all your code & components.
- public - It's root folder of your react js application (index.html).
- node_modules - It's Node Modules Library created by Node Package Manager (NPM).