Reactjs | Tutorial
- React.js Tutorial 21
- What is React.js
- Install React.js
- React Features
- React JSX
- React Constructor
- React Props
- React State
- State vs Props
- React Router
- React Components
- React Pure Component
- React Component Lifecycle
- React Event Handling
- React Keys
- React Ref
- React Fragment
- React Context
- React Hooks
- React Error Boundaries
- React Higher Order Components
- React State Management
- Differences 3
Step-1: First, install - Create React App.
npm install -g create-react-app
For Linux and Mac:
sudo npm install -g create-react-app
Step-2: Now, create your project.
Step-3: Now, start the your app/project.
//Go to your project folder cd myFirstReactProject //Start your App npm start
Some important files and folder created by Create React App
- package.json - it's json config file which contains all modules and thier version details etc
- package-lock.json - it's contains actual link of installed modules/dependencies in your react js application.
- src - it's your main folder which contains all your code & components.
- public - It's root folder of your react js application (index.html).
- node_modules - It's Node Modules Library created by Node Package Manager (NPM).