Note: To use npx you’ll need to have Node >= 8.10 and npm >= 5.6 on your machine.
npx create-react-app myFirstReactProject cd myFirstReactProject npm start
Note: myFirstReactProject is the name of your project, name it whatever you want.
npm install -g create-react-app
sudo npm install -g create-react-app
//Go to your project folder cd myFirstReactProject //Start your App npm start
- package.json - it's json config file which contains all modules and thier version details etc
- package-lock.json - it's contains actual link of installed modules/dependencies in your react js application.
- src - it's your main folder which contains all your code & components.
- public - It's root folder of your react js application (index.html).
- node_modules - It's Node Modules Library created by Node Package Manager (NPM).