Features of React.js
Important Features of React.js are:
- Performance: It uses the Virtual DOM instead of the real DOM that's why it has very good performanc.
- Server-side rendering: It uses Server-side rendering.
- Uni-directional: It follows Uni-directional data flow or data binding.
- Reusable: It uses reusable UI components (Function and Class components).
- Declarative: It is easy to debug and readable.
- Simplicity: It uses JSX and has very easy learning curve.
New Features of React.js
Following are the list of new features:
- React Hooks
- Error Boundaries
- Contect API
Declarative: In the declarative paradigm you describe what program should do, not how to do it.