Reactjs | Tutorial
- React.js Tutorial 21
- What is React.js
- Install React.js
- React Features
- React JSX
- React Constructor
- React Props
- React State
- State vs Props
- React Router
- React Components
- React Pure Component
- React Component Lifecycle
- React Event Handling
- React Keys
- React Ref
- React Fragment
- React Context
- React Hooks
- React Error Boundaries
- React Higher Order Components
- React State Management
- Differences 3
What is React.js?
- It is developed and maintained by Facebook.
- React is the view part of an MVC application (Model View Controller).
A React js application is developed using react components. React components are the core concept of all React applications.
React.js uses virtual DOM concept. The virtual DOM works very fast because it only changes individual DOM elements instead of reloading complete DOM every time.
React.js uses - React Component Lifecycle Methods.
Folllowing are the list of some major advantages of using React.s:
- Performance : it is really good performance because React Js uses virtual-DOM
- Rendering : it's render server side and client side both as well
- Reusability: React Js is all about components. So React js provides developers with the opportunity to have more time to use and create common abstractions, setting up the creation, distribution and consumption of isolated reusable parts.
- JSX: JSX makes it easy to read the code of your components
- Data Binding: React Js uses one way data binding or uni directional data flow
- Testability: it is easy to test, and integrate some tools like jest.
- Maintainability: it ensures readability and makes maintainability easier.
- Integrate With Others Framework: it’s easy to integrate with other frameworks like Backbone.js, Meteor, Angular, etc.